Fairy Tail Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'' When one is happy everyone will be happy, when one is outraged everyone will be outraged, and when one is sad everyone will be sad. ''

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Oshibana Town - Rank C: I think... you shouldn't damage this painting... Just a suggestion...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Oshibana Town - Rank C: I think... you shouldn't damage this painting... Just a suggestion... Empty
PostSubject: Oshibana Town - Rank C: I think... you shouldn't damage this painting... Just a suggestion...   Oshibana Town - Rank C: I think... you shouldn't damage this painting... Just a suggestion... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:14 pm

Rank C Retrieval Mission Difficulty: 8/10 Jewel Pay Out: 200,000.00

Client: A scary art fanatic

Details: We need this painting bad! Its a rare and priceless painting, but the current owner is thinking about just trashing it! This painting is the culmination of an entire era of art… the last of its kind! We need someone to take it back… but at the same time leave another painting in its place! We don’t care if you get a forgery or another painting we just want the original painting in all its glory.
The place you have to steal from is a private home, but this private home belongs to the famed locksmith, Dorian Hazegred, and is a real bitch to get into. The outer walls are lined with automated turrets, who will fire nonlethal iridescent paint pellets at any and all intruders; they’ve scared away all animals in the very small line of sight that they possess (about 50 meters away from the wall) They do have several blind spots: the corners and there is a 5 meter gap of sight every 10 meters. The automated turrets are all we know about this mans security, but we’re assuming he has much worse things inside. Use caution and be wary of any and all sights and sounds. We literally only care about this painting, cause whatever mayhem you want… JUST DON’T DAMAGE THIS PAINTING. WE CAN’T STRESS THAT ENOUGH… YOU DAMAGE THIS PAINTING WE’LL FIND YOU AND TEAR YOUR LIMBS OFF.

Restrictions

- Don’t damage the painting...
-Seriously… we mean business…
-We will make your life hell…
-Don’t
-Damage
-The
-Painting

Objectives

-Retrieve a painting
-Don’t damage said painting
-Follow the objectives above by any means necessary.

Notes:
Whats the motto of this mission? Thats right! Don’t. Damage. The. Painting.
Back to top Go down

Oshibana Town - Rank C: I think... you shouldn't damage this painting... Just a suggestion...
Page 1 of 1