Fairy Tail Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'' When one is happy everyone will be happy, when one is outraged everyone will be outraged, and when one is sad everyone will be sad. ''

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Project F.A.E

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Project F.A.E Empty
PostSubject: Project F.A.E   Project F.A.E EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:45 pm

Project F.A.E Wd5-7
Project F.A.E Wd5-1
Project F.A.E Wd5-3
Project F.A.E Wd5-26

Quote: No matter what the circumstances are, as long as you hold whats true in your heart, you are a hero.

----- General -----
Given Name:Project F.A.E Unit 07, Project F.A.E Unit 08
Titles & Alias: The Pirate Bears
Faction Alignment:
Mage Guild Tartaros
Mage Rank: D

Orientation: Straight/Straight

Height: 2"1/2"1
Weight:/ 35lbs/ 35lbs
Body Type: Round and Fluffy/ Round and Fluffy

General Appearance: You may notice that these aren't your normal inhabitants of Fiore. Yes, they are in fact dwarf bears.

Unit 07 is a small, round, fluffy, cute little black bear. On his head he wears a red bandana with white trim, and there are small holes on the bandana for his round little black ears to pop put of. He has small black round beady eyes along with a small black triangular nose.His left eye is covered by a black eye patch that has the symbol of a crescent moon on it. On his neck is a dark purple bandana that covers a scarred "7", and a small metal plate on his left shoulder.

Unit 08 is also just as small, round, and fluffy. On his head he wears a blue bandana with orange trim, with small holes that allow his round little ears to pop out as well. He has small black round beady eyes, and a small dark triangular nose. His right eye is covered by a black eye patch that has a symbol of a star on it, and he has a small oval pink blush below his left eye. On his neck s a red spiked collar that covers a scarred "8", and on the left side of his chest is a pink heart,

Scars, Tattoos, & Distinguishing Features:

-----Aptitudes & Combat Specs-----
Inventory:
- Armaments:
- Weaponry:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

- Accessories:

Enchanted Equipment:

Aptitudes & Talents:
Unit 07
- Cooking
- Drawing
- Philosophical Cognition
- Scary Story Selling

Unit 08
- Exceptionally Quick Learner
- Excellent Memory
- Annoying People
- Jokes

Unique Abilities: They are talking stuffed animal like mini bears, thats pretty unique...

Magic : A.B.E.D. Artificial Body Enhancing Doom

Magic Type: Body Enhancement

Technique: 3/3

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

-----Psychological-----
Temperament:
Spoiler:

Traits:

Unit 07
-Quiet
-Calm
-Patient
-Strong

Unit 08
-Wild
-Loud
-Heroic
-Fast

Fears/Phobias:

Unit 07
- Disappointing others

Unit 08
- Claustrophobia

Dirty Secrets:

Unit 07
- Closet pervert

Unit 08
- Wishes to be cuddled like a normal stuffed animal

Prejudice: Both Units hate the secret organization that started Project F.A.E

Family: Each other. They are the only surviving experiments from their Project F.A.E family

Friends: Unit 07 and 08 only rely on each other

Rivals: Unit 07 and 08 have a friendly rivalry with each other

Goals: They wish to end the existence of their creators
History:

Journal 1 "I think, therefore I am... But what exactly am I?

It had seemed like only seconds ago, I was resting in the beautiful flower beds of my village along side my brother, I don't know why, but his name escapes me. But, it wouldn't take long before I would find out that none of that was real. Nothing but fake memories implanted to give me a sense of life. But what is this strange place I am now in? It's dark, and cold, it was as if I am inside the mouth of the devil himself. There was nothing in this strange hellish world that I could recognize, except for my brother of course. He was still peacefully asleep, in his test tube, probably still living in the empty memories that we had once shared together. Above I could read the sign on his chamber labeled "Unit 08"

-Unit07

Journal 2 "They say that you can never step into the same river twice"

It did not take long for me to realize that the world I had once known was nothing but a dream. The reality was this cold hellish laboratory. Soon after I had awoken, I was greeted by other like me. They had name me "Unit 07". It wasn't long before I had learned of the magical power that slept within me. They had taught me the art of combat, both physical and magical until I had become their ultimate super soldier. Together with Units 04, 05, and 06, we had become a team of soldiers that could overcome any obstacle. It wasn't long until my brother had awoken from his sleep either. But for some reason he was never around the rest of the team. Despite his rebellious nature, there was always something special about him.

Journal 3 "One does what one is; one becomes what one does."

I was always the troublesome one. Even back then, it was my brother who tried to keep me out of trouble. But you cannot prevent trouble, when you are dealing with trouble in the flesh. My awakening was not as calm as my brother's, I too my rebellious nature the the life I had now. I was always ignoring orders and fighting back against those who so "created" me. i don't know if it was due to my personality, but I had always been isolated from the others since I had awoken. I never wanted this life, I only wanted to spend time with my brother.

-Unit 08

Journal 4 "If you think you're free, there's no escape possible"

I had always thought that there was something strange about the way they had treated brother. Then the day came when I had overheard some of the scientists talking about failure, and termination. I was quick to jump into conclusions, and had hastily assumed that they were going to kill my brother. Soon our team had been assigned a mission for the first time in a while. I had assumed that it was to get us out of the area so they could kill him, but I was wrong, it was the exact opposite. We were surrounded... One by one, my comrades were destroyed. Death was slowly approaching me.

-Unit 07

Project F.A.E WorldDestruction05048

Journal 5 "The unexamined life is not worth living"

They had told me that I was special. That i was the first of many, that I was the prototype of the future. There was a sick feeling in my stomach. No matter how much I asked about my brethren, they refused to answer and me, only continuing to praise their accomplishment. I had a bad feeling in my head, I could feel the pain and fear of my brother. I wanted nothing more to do with them, so I did what I should've done as soon as I had awoken. I massacred. These people did not understand what they did, but misunderstanding will often lead to death. I should've destroyed every last one of them, but my brother was more important. Unfortunately, as I had gotten there, all of our comrades were gone. My brother was in horrible condition, we could not end this here. We ran towards the woods, and we kept running for days, weeks, months... Finally we had come upon the shoreline where we had seen the most magnificent ship. On it's flag was a golden sun, they had called it the emblem of Tartaros. They had welcomed us in as family. We had finally felt at peace, yet we knew that it was not over. Our creators were still out there, and we still had no idea of their true motives.

Project F.A.E Wd-05-13

-Unit 08
Back to top Go down

Project F.A.E
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Universe :: The Prelude :: Neutral-
Jump to: